Monkstone Cottage - sleeps 2 (+ sofa bed)
Monkstone Cottage is a delightful Devon barn conversion nestling on the hillside below the famous 13th Century Brentor Church, one of Devon's most distinctive landmarks.
Sympathetically converted and retaining much of its original character, the cottage has lovely views across the valley. A great place to chill out in the peace and quiet for a lazy day in the garden, or to come back to and put your feet up after a long walk on Dartmoor.
- Comfortable lounge with granite fireplace and wood burning stove
- Dining area
- A well equipped separate kitchen
- Romantic cottage style double bedroom
- Luxury bathroom with soft lighting, deep bath and a shower
- Environmentally friendly biomass central heating
- Full size cooker, microwave oven
- Dishwasher, washing machine
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- LED flat screen TV/DVD, Wi-fi access
- Private terrace in enclosed garden
- Meadow for dog walking
- Secure off road parking, level access